NOW AVAILABLE — The new GK33 main catalogue!
This is it! Our new Karnasch product catalogue has arrived.
Browse through more than 1,400 pages detailing Karnasch's unique product portfolio for almost every kind of application.
We have significantly expanded the Karnasch range to include a completely new 'Threading' category, so we can now offer you a wide range of solid carbide whirling thread cutters and thread milling cutters as well as taps; all combined in one category for the first time.
Remember, all our new products are characterised by the same outstanding product quality that you are accustomed to, driving increased economic efficiency. We achieve this through utilising the latest manufacturing technologies, improved tool geometries, unique coatings and selected materials.
Browse, discover and benefit from our largest selection of professional tools ever.
OUR NEW PRODUCTS AT A GLANCE:
SOLID CARBIDE HIGH-FEED FINISHING END MILLS
With its special face geometry designed for tool and mould making, our new high-feed end mill offers optimal chip removal and ensures very good surfaces through high-feed machining. Even for machining cast iron and steels up to 70 HRC.
HSSX-V2 END MILLS
Return of the HSSX-V2 end mills. Suitable for all materials, steel up to 1400 N/mm² and 1100 N/mm². Also available as a set!
- 44 2429 HSSX-V2-end mills Z=3
- 70 3004 HSSX-V2-end mills– Set
- 44 2469 HSSX-V2-fine roughing end mills Z=3
- 70 3006 HSSX-V2-fine roughing end mills – Set
- 44 1661 HSSX-V2-end mills Z=4
- 70 3008 HSSX-V2-end mills – Set
- 44 1663 HSSX-V2-fine roughing end mills Z=4
- 70 3009 HSSX-V2-fine roughing end mills – Set
STEP DRILLS & SETS
The special cutting geometry and tip geometry reduces the machining time by up to 75% for cutting depths of up to 10 mm in metal machining. Also, due to the geometry of the tip, centre punching is no longer necessary.
- 21 3050 Step drills POWERCUT10
- 21 3051 Step drills POWERCUT10
- 21 3052 Step drills POWERCUT10
- 21 3072 Step drills set POWERCUT10
- 21 3053 Special guardrail step drill
DIAMOND-GRIT HOLE SAWS
Suitable for dry cutting, for wet cutting and for working lengths of 30-40 mm in the dimensions Ø 5-18 mm. A special hole saw-drilling attachment with vacuum suction foot is also available.
HSSE TAPS FOR MAGNETIC HOLE CUTTING MACHINES
By using cobalt steel in combination with a TIN coating, a significant increase in tool life is possible in dry machining, even with little or no cooling. For an even better result, we recommend our universal cutting paste available in 750 g or 125 g cans.
- 20 1820 HSSE Co5 TIN-coated taps (various sizes)
HSSE-V3 + HSSE-PM MACHINE TAPS
Our machine taps are suitable for both ISO-thread according to DIN 13 and UNF-UNC threads. HSSE-V3 vaporised and HSS-PM coated are perfect for blind and through holes.
- 20 2020 HSS-V3 machine taps for through holes, straight fluted, M3-M20
- 20 2050 HSS-V3 machine taps for blind holes, right hand fluted, M3-M20
- 20 2023 HSS-PM machine taps for through holes, straight fluted, M2-M20
- 20 2053 HSS-PM machine taps for blind holes, right hand fluted, M2-M20
- 20 2320 HSS-V3 machine taps for through holes, straight fluted, UNC No4-1"
- 20 2324 HSS-V3 machine taps for blind holes, right hand fluted, UNC No4-1"
- 20 2340 HSS-V3 machine taps for through holes, straight fluted, UNF No4-1"
- 20 2344 HSS-V3 machine taps for blind holes, right hand fluted, UNF No4-1"
COUNTERSINKS & SETS
Our new unequal pitched countersinks made of HSS-XE or powder steel, reduce vibrations significantly, increase tool life and improve surface quality by reducing the axial force by 50% and the radial force by 25%.
- 20 1747 HSS-XE + BLUE-TEC coated countersink, unequal pitch
- 20 1691 HSS-XE + BLUE-TEC coated countersink set
- 20 1692 HSS-XE + BLUE-TEC coated countersink set
- 20 1752 ASP-Pulverstahl + BLUE-TEC coated countersink, unequal pitch
- 20 1693 ASP-Pulverstahl + BLUE-TEC coated countersink set
- 20 1694 ASP-Pulverstahl + BLUE-TEC coated countersink set.
CARBIDE-TIPPED CIRCULAR SAW BLADES
Our new Valuetool circular saw blades extend our range of aluminium circular saw blades.
LUBRICANTS & CUTTING OILS
Our new high-performance cooling lubricant concentrate Mecutoil 100 PRO with a low mineral oil content of only 20%, is perfectly suitable for coolant pressure >20 bar. Additionally, we have extended our range of products to include 500ml packaging units and a low-priced minimum quantity lubricating oil.
- 60 1200 10 High performance cooling lubricant
- 60 1200 25 High performance cooling lubricant
- 60 1151 Bio-high-performance-cutting-oil
- 60 1164 Mineral oil free high-performance fluid
- 60 1261 Cutting oil and minimum quantity lubrication
- 60 1262 Cutting oil and minimum quantity lubrication
- 60 1263 Cutting oil and minimum quantity lubrication
- 60 1264 Cutting oil and minimum quantity lubrication